Wednesday 6 May 2009

Wot! More Blooms?

Goodness - That was close! I thought my 42 day challenge was going to end in failure today. I have been without internet access for a couple of days now and only posted yesterday due to having a post scheduled as I was working away! Still my wonderful computer man has come and made it work again so I dont have to drive round looking for a wireless network to talk to you from!

OK – I promise I will show you something different tomorrow! Inspired by the card I made for the Stamp With Us Live Challenge I decided to make some more Red Poppies.


The flowers are again coloured with Real Red and Old Olive, but for these cards they are teamed with Old Olive and Real Red Card. The Old Olive layer has been stamped with the bee from the set and this has been topped with papers from the Level 1 Hostess Set and some Real Red Ribbon. The flower head has been stamped twice and layered on a Stampin’ Dimensional

Thanks for Looking
Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

No comments: