Saturday 2 May 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

Today is National Scrapbooking Day and I promised to sow you my first ever 12x12 layout so please be gentle!

Now daft as it sounds I have been somewhat intimidated by the idea of 12x12 layouts – I mean they are soooo big (well compared to a card!) but actually I really enjoyed making this and I am sure its going to be the first of many. This layout features the delicious Ski Slope Papers which are included in this months special offer. The letters are from the On Board Loads of Letters chipboard inked here with Ruby Red Ink. The background Card is Not Quite Navy.

So Happy Scrapbooking Day

Bekka

Pin It

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Are you sure this is your first layout Bekka??! Only sayin cos it's so damn good! I know what you mean about those great big pages - so much to fill!! You did a great job on this one! K xx

Nicci said...

First ever page? Wow! Those papers work really well. I really need to get brave and give scrapbooking a go myself x