Friday 8 May 2009

Flower Free Friday

I have been somewhat under the weather for the last few days and not really feeling at all creative. I have however been enjoying colouring in so I thought today I would share another card featuring colouring in with you.


The glasses of beer were coloured with my Stampin’ Up! Markers, Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel and More Mustard. To create the blended effect I coloured the whole image with the lightest colour, then while the ink was still wet added a little of the Creamy Caramel to the edges and blended this in with some More Mustard, which was in turn blended with the Barely Banana. A little Bordering Blue provided the shadows. The images were mounted on More Mustard Card and More Mustard designer Paper from the Level 1 Hostess set.

Thanks for stopping by and please raise a glass to the weekend!

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: