Sunday 17 May 2009

Resurfacing?

Firstly I want to apologise for not having been around for the last week or so – as you know I had been feeling a bit under the weather and last weekend I took a turn for the worse. Well I am just about surfacing again and have things to share with you again!

This week’s challenge on Stamp With Us is a colour challenge in response to this picture.
And here is the card I made
The stamps are from the Mr & Mrs Stamp Set, the card is Whisper White, Old Olive and So Saffron. The inks I used are Old Olive and Really Rust. The patterned paper is from the Love Story Simply Scrappin Kit. Each flower has a rhinestone Brad from the Circle Rhinestone Brad collection in the centre.

I really enjoy these colour challenges – how about you? Why not have a go ...

See you all tomorrow

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

No comments: