Sunday 14 October 2012

Elements of Style Happy Mail!

Last weekend I shared with you my Happy Mail Challenge and I have been touched by how many of you have decided to join me.

The Happy Mail Challenge is simple.  Receiving a hand made card in the post is lovely and always brightens someone's day. So when you send a card you are also sending a smile.  I have challenged myself to send at least three pieces of happy mail every week and today I am going to share one of the Happy Mail cards I sent last week.  
Bekka's Happy Mail Carf featuring the Elements of Style Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

This Birthday Card features the lovey Elements of Style Stamp Set.  I had so much fun colouring this scrummy stamp and am looking forward to making more cards with it
Join the Feeling Crafty Happy Mail Challenge www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Did you join the Happy Mail Challenge last week?  Will you join us now?  I do hope so

Happy Stampin'

Pin It

No comments: