Wednesday 24 October 2012

Greeting Card Kids Christmas Card

Today I thought I would show you one of the Christmas Cards we made at last month's Christmas Card Club.  Each month we make 10 cards with the aim of having as many cards as possible ready for the festive season.  All the cards are post friendly (not requiring the additional postage cost for large letters) and designed for mass production.

This card features the adorable Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set.  I just adore the cute kids in this set - they remind me of the pictures in the books my grandmother used to read me.
Adorable Greeting Card Kids Christmas Card by Bekka - get everything you need to make this card at www.feeling-crafty.co.uk or go to one of her fabby classes!

If you would like to join us and make some Christmas Cards check out this page which has all the details and then email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: