Thursday 4 October 2012

Lets all Make A Cake!

Today we are going to Make A Cake - no don't worry I am not going to inflict my baking on you!  Those of you who come to my classes know I care about you all way too much for that, but today we are all going to make a cake that has no calories and looks amazing.  I don't know about you but that is my favourite kind of cake ... and to make it we are going to use the wonderful Make A Cake Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!.  This 7 piece stamp set allows you to construct cakes for any occasion, birthdays, weddings, christenings, lets just grab coffee etc and you can see it on page 44 of the Annual Catalogue.

This card features just the base of the cake along with the adorable decorative butterflies all mounted on some Early Espresso Core'dinations Card that has been embossed with the wonderful Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder before being sanded.
Cute Make A Cake Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Now I made a batch of these cards on a hot day and I have a top tip for you - when you are sanding the Core'dinations Card don't have a fan on - whoops!  Usually the Core'dinations dust just piles up around your project and is easy to clean, add the fan however and this is not the case.  Yes it ended up all over everything and I had to waste valuable crafting time cleaning up.

If you were using this stamp set to Make A Cake - what kind of cake would you make?

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: