Sunday 28 October 2012

Meet Betsy's Blossoms

Today I am going to introduce you to the gorgeous Betsy's Blossom Stamp Set.  I was fortunate enough to be given this stamp set for free as part of Stampin' Up!'s reward programme - I just love me job!  You can find out some of the other things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator here.
Betsy's Blossom Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk  UK Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Betsy's Blossoms has six stylish stamps featuring flowers, leaves and a lovely bird.  It is available in Clear Mount for £20.95 or Wood Mount for £25.95.  To order you set just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: