Saturday 13 October 2012

Scrapbook Saturday - I Heart Malta!

For today's Scrapbook Saturday I am going to share a page which features one of my favourite photos from last year's holiday to Malta.
I heart Malta Scapbook Page by Bekka featuring the scrummy Twitterpated Papers from  Stampin' Up!  Check Up her Scrapbook Club

It features the lovely Twitterpated Papers.  The hearts were made with two punched hearts folded in half and then placed next to each another folded heart to create an interesting embelishment.   The new annual catalogue has lots of fantastic scrapbooking products so be sure to check them out
Adorable Heart Embelishments on an I heart Malta Scapbook Page by Bekka featuring the scrummy Twitterpated Papers from  Stampin' Up!  Check Up her Scrapbook Club

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: