Friday 26 October 2012

Find Out About Friday - Three Things I Love About Being A Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

For this week's Find Out About Friday I am going to share the top three things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  They are not in any particular order as I love these three things as much as each other!

  1. The People.  Since Joining Stampin' Up! I have met many many wonderful people who I now am proud to call my friends.  Some of them I have met at parties and classes, some at shows, some are team members and some are fellow demonstrators.  

    I love spending time with them and there is nothing better from my perspective than watching them achieve something they did not think they could and knowing I have helped them achieve it - be that making their first card, learning a new technique or achieving a goal or milestone in their own business.

    Crafting alone is great, crafting in company is even better - after all who does not want to share what they love?
    Top 3 Things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Join Stampin' Up! Here www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

  2. The Financial Freedom and Rewards.  Joining Stampin' Up! has allowed me to build a great income which makes a meaningful contribution to the household bills and gives me the financial freedom to choose how I spend my time. It allows me to treat myself and those I care about.  Along the way it pays for all my crafting supplies so I can craft totally guilt free!  

    When I started my goal was just to save money on my crafting and Stampin' Up! give us plenty of ways to do that, including giving us free Stamp Sets and lots of other promotional offers.

    Now as well as earning good money and getting free stamp sets I have also been able to earn free luxury holidays - and all by sharing my love of Stamping!
    Top 3 Things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Join Stampin' Up! Here www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

  3. The Creative Boost.  There is absolutely no doubt about it but I have grown creatively since I joined Stampin' Up!  I have learned new crafting techniques, perfected others and am definitely a better crafter than I was.  

    As well as technically being a better crafter I also find it easier to come up with new ideas.  Stampin' Up! and my fellow demonstrators and my customers spark ideas for me and seeing the things they make helps me generate new ideas too.

    I have noticed that this creativity spills over into other areas of my life too - I am better at problem solving, more creative in managing my time and generally more positive
Top 3 Things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Join Stampin' Up! Here www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

When you join my Stampin' Up! team one of the first things we will do is discuss what you want from your business and what is important to you.  We can then work together to make that happen - the more you put into your business the more you will get out and I will be there to support, guide and advise you ever step of the way.

You pick the things you want in your starter kit to help you build the business you want and then you are away!  Right Now Stampin' Up! are giving new demonstrators a taste of the wonderful way we are treated by offering additional free products - a free pack of Designer Series Paper worth £9.95 ever month for six months!  Brilliant - you can use the papers yourself or use them to grow your business.

To arrange an informal, no obligation chat to see if this is the right opportunity for you email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and  I will give you a call

Happy Stampin
Top 3 Things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Join Stampin' Up! Here   UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France  Join the team of a Top Demonstrator www.feeling-crafty.co.uk



Pin It

No comments: