Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Do you have anything fun planned for Halloween?  Today I am going to share another batch of Halloween Treats I made - these were for the people involved in our Village Panto and I gave them out at our last rehearsal.
Happy Halloween Mummy Treats by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk - lots of great project ideas
 So who is that peeking over the top of the basket?
Happy Halloween Mummy Treats by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk - lots of great project ideas

I have really enjoyed making things with the Ghoulish Googlies and am looking forward to using them on more projects and I am sure it won't be a year before you see them again!  I know the eyes look great on the Owls ...  What will you use your googlie eyes for next?

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: