Saturday 6 October 2012

Happy World Card Making Day - Join the Happy Mail Challenge

Today is World Card Making Day so Scrapbook Saturday is going to take a mini break - but don't worry it will be back before you know it!

Since it is World Card Making Day I thought I would share the top three reasons I love making cards

Reason Number 1 - I enjoy the process of making something and love to be able to finish what I am making in one go.  I find it both relaxing and rewarding to sit down with some bits and pieces and then a short while later have a completed project to share.

Reason Number 2 - I don't know about you but I love to get happy mail - something pretty in the post.  I also love the idea of being about to give someone else that feeling and sending them a card is the perfect way to do it

Reason Number 3 - I have made some wonderful friends through card making, and I cherish and value ever single one of them.  They have enriched my life in so many ways and not just by sharing their card making ideas.

I do have a card for you today,but before I show you that I would like to share a Happy Mail Challenge I have set myself and invite you to join me in taking that challenge.  It links to the second reason I love card making - bringing a smile to someone's face when they receive some happy mail.  I have set myself the goal of sending out at least three cards every week.  They could be birthday cards, thank you cards, just because cards or what ever kind of cards you want to send.  They don't have to be complicated cards, just sent with love.  Will you join me in taking this Happy Mail Challenge?
Take the Feeling Crafty Happy Mail Challenge - www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

So today's card features some of the lovely new products from Stampin' Up!  Idea for putting together quick cards to post
Fantastic Layered Labels Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

I hope you will join me in sending out at least 3 pieces of happy mail every week - and if there is anything I can do to help please just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy World Card Making Day

Pin It

1 comment:

Nessie said...

Bekka, that is such a nice idea! I have always min. 1 birthday card each week, but "just because cards" are so nice as well... I will do my best to follow your example. I am glad that you have had such a good time in Germany. But I suppose the weather was quite bad? Did you get my email before you left? Thinking about you a lot. Take care, Nessie