Tuesday 19 April 2011

Almost Easter!

It’s hard to believe it’s almost Easter already! The year is rushing by and its almost time to break out the Easter Treats.

Today I am going to share an Easter card with you – I don’t send as many of these as I do Christmas Cards (sorry for using the C word this early in the year) but I do have a few to send so I wanted to make something pretty and easy to reproduce. I wanted it to be pretty and soft so I went for my favourite spring colours, yellow and green, mixed here with Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.

Stampin' Up! Nature Walk Easter Card
The Eggs are from the lovely Nature Walk Stamp Set, which I am very much enjoying, and the sentiment is from the new Level 2 Hostess Set, Something to Celebrate.  To get any of these products please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Now I am off to make some coordinating gift boxes – check back tomorrow to see what I come up with!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

No comments: