Wednesday 13 April 2011

On your Bike!

I don’t know about you but for some reason I find it harder to make cards for men than I do for women! Given that a good proportion of the cards I want to make are for men and boys I am thrilled that there are so many stamp sets that will make great cards for men in the Mini Catalogue. You can check them all out here.

Today I am going to share a card featuring the lovely Motorcycle stamp.

Stampin' Up! Motorcycle Stamp
I have gone for a vintage feel for this card and stamped this impressive bike in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla. I have torn the card and mounted it on a layer of Cherry Cobbler which has been through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I love this patterned texture, it adds a lot of depth to the card.

If you would like to purchase anything from the Mini Catalogue (or indeed the main Idea Book and Catalogue) please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

MrsC.x said...

lovely simple but effective card bekka thnx for sharing.

o and btw my butterfly goal has already been doubled this week so am well on my way :)

love charlie.xx