Tuesday 12 April 2011

Swapping Inspiration

I think I may have mentioned yesterday how much I enjoy our all day training events. It is always wonderful to spend time with such a positive, caring and creative bunch of people. I find the day so inspiring and come home with lots of ideas I can’t wait to try! One of the sources of inspiration that I bring home are the cards and projects I have swapped with the others who are there.

The swaps at this meeting were amazing – so a huge thank you to everyone who swapped with me (or rather with Becki who was swapping my swaps for me as I was busy getting everything ready for the day – Thank you Becki!) The cards I received back are wonderful.

Peterborough Training Swap featureing Nature Walk and Heard from the Heart
This is the card I made lots and lots of to swap. It’s something a bit different for me, very rustic and not within my colour comfort zone! That said as soon as I saw the Nature Walk Stamp Set I knew I wanted to do this with it ...

The base is Sahara Sand edged with Crumb Cake and the foliage is stamped in Old Olive, More Mustard and Riding Hood Red. The sentiment is from the wonderful Heard from the Heart Stamp Set and is stamped in Early Espresso.

Swapping is just a small part of these wonderful days – there are inspiration stations, business advice and of course lots of crafting, cakes and chatting! If you would like to join us for our next all day Team Training in Peterborough it is on Sunday 10 July – email me for details. Between now and then there will also be a couple of evening team meetings in Dunstable that you are welcome to attend – again email me for details.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: