Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sew Lovely

I thought it was about time I shared some Stamping with you – the new mini catalogue from Stampin’ Up! has lots of wonderful new stamp sets as well as the Big Shot and all the exciting new dies.

One that particularly caught my eye is the Sew Lovely Stamp Set. It has 6 beautiful sewing related images and I could not wait to play with it. My mother used to sew a lot when I was a child and it’s something that has always fascinated me although I do have to confess that my sewing machine is feeling rather neglected these days.

Sew Lovely from Stampin' Up!
Today’s card features a background made with the wonderful tape measure image stamped in Wild Wasabi onto Whisper White Card. The mannequin has been stamped in Rose Red and then cut out and layered onto a punched out Decorative Label (Have I told you how in love I am with that punch yet?) and then onto a flower from the Fun Flowers Die. Come on you did not think I would manage a whole card without using my Big Shot did you?

This was one of the cards we made at our last team meeting – I really enjoy getting together with my team (and some other adopted team members!). As well as sharing creative and business ideas we have a lot of fun. Joining Stampin’ Up! was a great decision for me, it has brought so much into my life, so many friendships and so many opportunities. What is even better is that I get to share that with others. If you would like to find out about becoming part of my team of Stampin’ Superstars you can read a little about it here or email me and we can arrange a no obligation chat about how Stampin’ Up! could work for you.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: