Saturday 9 April 2011

Sparkly Saturday

Welcome to the weekend! I hope you have lots of fun things planned. I know I do – it started last night with a trip to the theatre to see my OH star as a daft detective, what a giggle. Today I am going to the Zoo with some friends to learn more about taking good pictures with my camera and then tomorrow I am spending the day with lots of my fellow demonstrators at our quarterly team training event. I can’t wait and I really hope they like the projects we have to share with them. I am pleased with them and am looking forward to sharing first with them and then with you.

Today I thought I would show you a card featuring not one but two of the lovely new stamp sets in the Mini Catalogue. The stamps are from Clearly for You and Four Frames. I am loving both! Four Frames even has a coordinating punch – bliss.

The beautiful butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and the big one has been further decorated with some of the amazing Baja Breeze Glass Glitter. This wonderful chunky vintage looking Glass Glitter has a lovey sparkle and shine. Its chunky edges catch the light beautifully and unlike fine glitters it does not go everywhere when you use it! Over time the finish will tarnish slightly giving a beautiful aged look.

Butterfly Wings Embosslit with Glitter Glass
I hope you like today’s card, if you would like to purchase any of the items used on it please get in touch. Have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: