Monday 4 April 2011

Monday Flowers

I love having flowers around the house – they are so pretty and always cheer me up. So when I saw the Fun Flowers Die in the New Mini Catalogue I knew it had to come and live with me - it’s not going to have a quite life here though as there are so many things I want to do with it!

Today I am going to share a vase of pretty flowers I have made with it. The flowers were just cut with the Fun Flowers Die and assembled with glue dots onto some clean coffee stirrers from my favourite coffee shop.

Fun Flowers from Stampin' Up!
I have used some of the polka dot papers from the Bright Paper Stack. I am so impressed with this I seem to have used it loads and loads and there is still lots left!

Fun Flowers from Stampin' Up!
The flowers are so pretty on their own that I even managed to resist adding anything extra to them!

To order the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot or any of the exclusive dies such as these wonderful Fun Flowers please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: