Friday 8 April 2011

Find Out About Friday - Stampin' Up! Parties

Did you know Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators love to Party? We also love to share what we do and for me Stampin’ Up! Parties bring this together and are one of my favourite ways to spend my time. So I thought these would make a good topic for today’s Find Out About Friday.

What is a Stampin’ Up! Party?

A Stampin’ Up! Party is when you get a group of your friends together to spend two to three hours having fun and creating something to take home. It does not matter if your friends have never crafted before or if they are experienced stampers , or if we have a real mix. What matters is having a fun and creative evening together! All you have to do is get your friends together, pop the kettle on, and I will do the rest!


Stampin' Up! Party

So what happens?

I will arrive about half an hour before your guests so I can get everything set up, there will be sample cards and projects for you and your guests to look at and then when everyone has arrived we will get going. I will show you and your guests the basics of stamping or some more advanced techniques if you are all experienced stampers already. Next everyone will get to play and to make a card or small scrapbook page to take home, then they will get the chance to shop from the Stampin’ Up! Catalogues.

As the hostess, depending on how much your guests spend you could qualify for free stamps that are only available to hostesses and money to spend on the Stampin’ Up! products of your choice.

Sound like fun?

I always love these parties and can be available during the daytime, weekends or evenings to do a party with you. If you want to book all you have to do is get in touch by phone 07990 837 990 or email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk Don’t worry if you are not local to me – If I can’t get to you I have team up and down the UK who will be able to help or we can arrange a virtual party for you.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: