Tuesday 5 April 2011

Handbags

One of the things that my class customers always like to make is Handbags so when I say the Scallop Envelope Die in the new mini Catalogue I was excited not just about making pretty little envelopes and cards, but also about the possibility of making them into little hand bags.

Scallop Envelope Die from Stampin' Up!
How sweet are these little hand bags – just big enough to hold a tea bag or even a couple of After Eight Mints! This one is made from Marina Mist Card Stock, papers from the Spring Time Vintage Designer Series Pack and accented with a butterfly from the wonderful Beautiful Wings Emblsslit Die.

We will be making these at our Big Shot Technique Class on Thursday 21 April. This class costs £20 or can be take for free by anyone who purchases a Big Shot from me.

You can find details of all my upcoming classes here – be sure to book your places soon so you don’t miss out.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: