Thursday 7 April 2011

Top Note for a Thursday!

One of the Dies I was most excited about getting in the New Mini Catalogue is the Top Note Die. This die is just so versatile – it can be a layer on a card, it can be a card in its own right, it can be a topper on a treat bag, it can be pages in an album and so so much more.

Today I am going to share a card with you that I think really shows off the beautiful shape of the Top Note Die along with some of the wonderful Spring Time Vintage Designer Papers and the wonderful wonderful Seam Binding Ribbon. I know you are going to see a lot more of all three of these things.

Stampin' Up! Top Note Die
For today’s patchwork Top Note I punched squares of the Spring Time Vintage Paper and stuck them on some scrap printer paper. I then cut them using the Top Note Die. This was then embossed using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder to give it the wonderful fabric like texture and to add a real depth to this card. Then all I did was tie round some Baja Breeze Seam Binding in a lovely soft crinkly bow secured with a crumb cake flower button, mounted it on Always Artichoke card and the card is good to go!

If you would like more information on any of the products or techniques used for this card please just get in touch.

Happy Stampin

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: