Saturday 2 April 2011

The Big Shot From Stampin' Up!

As part of yesterday’s tour of the new Mini Catalogue from Stampin’ Up! I shared with you how excited I am that we are now able to offer you the ultimate multi purpose cutting system – the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot.

I have wanted one of these wonderful machines and the exclusive dies and texture plates that go with it for the longest time and now I have mine I am even more in love with it than I thought I would be!

Stampin' Up! Big Shot
So why am I excited? The Big Shot opens up lots and lots of new creative opportunities, with it you can cut intricate shapes quickly and easily, you can cut big shapes easily and quickly, you can cut out boxes and envelopes, you can cut these things in all sorts of materials (over 50 in fact and you can find a list of them here). You can also add texture – the texture plates add a wonderful new dimension to any project. And don’t get me started on how excited I am about the Embosslit Dies – these cut and emboss in one go!

You can use your Big Shot for card making and scrapbooking but that is not all – its fantastic for patchwork, quilting, home decor projects and much much more. The big shot also makes it easy to create multiples of projects – idea for party favours, invitations and just about anything else.

So today I am going to share a project I made lots of to share with some of my Stampin’ Up! friends – a collection of fridge magnets!

Beautiful Wings Fridge Magnet
The base was cut using the Lots of Tags exclusive dies and then decorated using an image from the Clearly for You Stamp Set. This was then topped off with a Butterfly from the stunning Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die (another exclusive for Stampin’ Up!).

Beautiful Wings Fridge Magnet
The Big Shot is an investment purchase and when you purchase one from me I will endeavour to make sure you get the most from your investment. So when you purchase one from me you will get personal tuition on how to set up and use your Big Shot, an invitation to attend a Big Shot Technique Class free (this class will also be available to others at a cost of £20 per person) and membership of my Big Shot Club, where members get a monthly Big Shot Project Sheets (club membership is available for separate purchase at a cost of £2.50 per month)

To purchase your Big Shot email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Bekka


Pin It

No comments: