Wednesday 20 April 2011

Easter Treats

Let’s face it, most of us love to receive chocolate and sweets! With Easter this weekend I do have a few people I will be giving sweets and chocolate too, so I wanted to make a pretty container for the treats to match the Easter Cards I showed you yesterday.

With the Exclusive Milk Carton Die from Stampin’ Up! this was really easy! When it is made up it is just the right size for a few chocolate eggs and I think all dressed up for Easter it looks good too.

Milk Cartons Decorated for Easter
I stamped the eggs from the Natures Walk Stamp Set in So Saffron on Very Vanilla and mounted this onto a strip of So Saffron and added some Certainly Celery Ribbon. This was then attached to the die cut Milk Carton, cut from Crumb Cake, before it was assembled. The whole thing is then kept shut with one of these cute little Library Clips.

These were so fun and easy to make they would be ideal for mass production – I am even considering making some for the ladies who are coming to my class tomorrow! That said the class is all about using the Big Shot so maybe we will make them together ... If you have not booked your place yet email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk urgently – I have room for a couple more people!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Frankiesue said...

wish i lived closer........