Monday 18 April 2011

Just Believe Card Class

I had a fantastic time on Saturday at this month’s card class. We were using one of my favourite Stamp Sets, Just Believe. It was such fun to design them as the stamps are so versatile. What is more they were great fun to make!  A big thank you to everyone who came.

Today I am going to share one of my favourite cards from the class.

Just Believe Card Class
The colours are Marina Mist and Riding Hood Red. We stamped using one of the Stampin’ Up! clear acrylic blocks to make the background. I love the random effect that this gives.

Next month our card class is going to feature the wonderful 2 Step Owl Punch. You can see the details here, and to book your place just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful Bekka! I've got my eyes on that set!